COMMERCIAL GENERATORS KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING
Just because your power went out doesn’t mean your business needs to stop. Generac commercial backup generators detect when there’s a power outage and turn on automatically. If you’re away when the power goes out, you can use the Mobile Link™ app to check your generator’s status from wherever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Install a Generac Commercial Generator in Your Business?
Generac has been designing and manufacturing standby emergency generators for businesses since 1959. Now the world’s leading manufacturer of standby commercial generators, they sell five times as many generators (ranging in output from 800W to 9mW) as their competitors! Generac is one of the only companies to use premium aluminum enclosures for their standby commercial generators, which are naturally rust- and corrosion-resistant and can provide decades of reliable operation even in humid conditions. Generac commercial generators have a number of additional benefits compared to others on the market. They:
- Kick on within ten seconds of determining power loss so you can get your business back on track right away. Are powered by Generac’s OHVI® engine designed specifically for generators.
- Boast the easiest installation process and best value on the market,with many models pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch. All models include a mounting pad.
- Feature TruePower™ Technology, which provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Have a Quiet-Test™ mode for a weekly self-test that’s quieter than other brands.
- Are the most environmentally friendly generator on the market–Generac emergency generators consume less fuel and release fewer emissions.
- Standby commercial generators are safer, more reliable and less expensive to run than portable commercial emergency generators, and require no input on your part—they start and stop automatically.
How Do Backup Generators Work?
Commercial backup generators automatically turn on when you lose power. They deliver power to your main panel for a smooth, continuous supply. When your utility power returns, your generator switches off power and returns to standby mode.
A backup generator allows you to run your business as usual to prevent profit loss and costly equipment damage. With a Generac® business standby generator, you will have peace of mind knowing that your business is protected.